937 S. Country Road, Bellport NY, 11713
BELLPORT – Originally built for Peek & Sons Piano Makers in 1900, this former factory was remodeled in the 1930’s as a 4 Bedroom, 3 Bath Colonial home with the good bones of a solid Concert Grand. Formal full house depth Foyer/Gallery leads to oversized Living Room and Dining Room, Country Kitchen with Mudroom/Laundry and Bath. A gracious Screened Porch completes the first floor. On the second level is a spacious Master Bedroom with Bath and WIC, and three more large Bedrooms and Bath. A secluded property as deep as a Symphony Hall soundboard, and filled with birdsong.